Creates lasting changes
“70% of change initiatives fail” McKinsey & Company
Change and challenges are an inherent part of our lives and our workplace. Why is it that so many organization and people find it difficult to face them? Most haven’t been taught some of the basic life skills to embrace changes. and to overcome challenges.
Whether people are facing challenging times or focusing on their goals; we all have the power to succeed on both personal and professional levels. Empowering your employees through transformational training is about giving them the tools and opportunities for success. Aha moments within each one creates a newfound perspective and awareness that will result in them being more engaged, positive and efficient. Imagine the impact on your organization, your team, your family and yourself if your everyday life was based on a combination of proven practical tools and skills.
Caroline’s Transformation training and presentations are based on “The Success Principles” and “The Canfield Methodology” by Jack Canfield. A successful transformational trainer and best-selling author, Mr Canfield is best known for his contribution to the Chicken Soup for the Soul© Series, which have sold more than 500 million copies worldwide.
Caroline will leave no one indifferent to the power they wield in influencing the course of their lives by introducing experiential learning as a backdrop to her presentations and workshops, which proves to be effective and transformational for everyone who attends.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
— Albert Einstein
What you gain
Learning Outcomes and benefits
- A stronger sense of commitment from employees
- An improved synergy and cohesion within the team
- The capacity to deal with change
- An increase in productivity and efficiency
- An improvement in the quality of relationships
- A greater ability in decision making
- A positive change in the words we use and, in our thoughts
- A determination to accomplish personal and professional goals
- An increase in energy and creativity
- A rise in the level of confidence and self-esteem of employees
Learning Topics Include
Sessions includes success principles tailored to your needs, your challenges and your objectives. They consist of individual and group exercises, group discussions and role playing. Learning topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Taking responsibility for your life at home and at work
- Releasing limiting beliefs
- Using feedback to your advantage
- Embracing change
- Leveraging accountability and honoring your word
- Unleashing the power of goal setting
- Taking action & leaning into it
- “Asking” is the most powerful secret to success
- Cleaning up your messes and incompletes
- Surrounding yourself with positive people and knowing what to do with negative ones
- Raising personal and team self-esteem
“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
A conversation with Caroline to discuss your challenges, goals and theme of your event will help determine the best combinations of success principles to include in the training or presentation. Caroline also offers ongoing near-term and long-term support for continuous improvement.
Caroline is a certified Success Principles Trainer since 2011 and has also had the privilege and honor of being part of Jack Canfield’s Assisting Team for many years.